#CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS SCENE THOUGH? #after emma laces her fingers with his #on his newly reattached hand #he can’t stop looking down at it #he can’t stop looking at them holding hands #at him holding her hands with BOTH hands #notice he’s not looking at his right hand… just his left #because all he wanted was to be able to hold her with both hands #and he IS #and he’s so HAPPY that he can #and it just makes me so emotional so see the look of utter happiness on his face just from such a simple gesture
How cute is Snow, tho?
Momma Snow isn’t given enough credit for her purity. She isn’t given enough love for the great amount she continuously shows to others. There honestly aren’t enough words in the English dictionary to describe the incomparable excitement we know she feels because of the happiness on her face. All she’s ever wanted since the moment she befriended Emma is to see the walls that’ve kept away pain tumble down because they’ve welcomed love. She’s always been a hopeless romantic who’s believed that love is the most immaculate thing in the world. Goodwin’s reactions are nothing short of perfect for we know that as a mother herself, and even before she became one, she’s always gotten incredibly excited when talking about the little things. For Momma Snow, these brief moments of knowing her daughter’s heart is filled with happiness are now without a doubt a part of her most favorite memories. She and Charming will cherish this day for the rest of their lives because for the first time, they’re parenting in ways they never have — their daughter has opened up to them and blossoms in front of them in ways she’s never had. All she’s ever tried to do was encourage Emma to be willing to love someone because she knows it heals in ways nothing in the world does. And in that last gif especially, Goodwin’s spritely expressiveness shouts “this is what dreams are made of" — there’s no joy like a mother understanding that her daughter feels the same kind of happiness she feels when in the presence of her plaid wearing, impeccable husband.
- 3x14 Killian: The monster you were gonna marry?
- 4x04 Killian: I've seen you only on one date, and it was with a flying monkey.
- 5x22 Killian: Unlike flying monkeys I don't hide engagement rings in the dessert.
- 6x17 Killian: This Planet of the Apes movie makes me think of your ex-fiance, the flying monkey
- 7x04 Killian: Swan, can we buy this stuffed monkey for Liam? Reminds me of, well, you know-
- 8x12 Killian: Story time, Liam! Yes, your favorite. Once upon a time a princess was going to marry a monster-
- 9x13 Killian: This Darwin fellow doesn't convince me, there's no way I evolved from your mother's ex-fiance